♥ Babe ع١٥٧ ♥

A little gal which hope every moment of life can be jotted down ...

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yeah!!...
Finally i could do a little things for my dear..
a small small suprize celebration for him ..
but i dont think its a surprize for him cause he is BUSY ING with his LAMI >.however... what i plan to do today is goes smoothly..

Went to a quite 'far' relatives wedding dinnerat bukit mertajam..
if im not mistaken...
the relationship should be like tis :
My grandma sister's son's son.......hahahaha
means..my cousin??.. i dunno lar~~
chinese relationship is quite complicated one..
sometimes not really understand what to what..
got , a sim , a jek, a pek, a um, a yi , a gu .........
hahaha...c ..english calling is so simple.. wat also uncle, auntie....
hmph..~~wondering why chinese wanna make is so complicated ler?

another day is gone...
I wish i have a little time for me to stay in here everyday..
a place for me to share my joy n sadness ^^
Good nitez...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home