♥ Babe ع١٥٧ ♥

A little gal which hope every moment of life can be jotted down ...

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So called - Working Life -

Yup, im officially one month in working life. It's been a very busy and tiring day, the tough period is finally gone. Being OT and work non-stop for 1 week due to the quality issue occured and i was assigned to be the PIC ( person in charge ) to consolidate all the data into one report.Well, i learned much thru out this Issue,learn the way to call a meeting , to analyse data, and the most valuable, is the time spent with my team. Let's me share a bit about the working life there..xD ( Report again >< )

Let's start from the very beginning. How i get offered? It's all happended in a sudden. Receive the call from company on wednesday morning and ask me to interview for QA engineer position Next morning.Without hesitate, i accepted their offer. Due to i never go KULIM, i drove to kulim in the noon to search for the company with my sis,nephew and grandma accomapany( weird rite? haha..shun bian bring ah ma go makan angin ma .xD ).It took around 2 hrs and finally i got it. The company is quite big ( unexpected) .. HAha.. Okie..Next morning , went to interview at 9.00.The whole interview took 2 hours and she hired me on the spot and ask me to join the company on next week.oh man, i never expect to be a part of the company. After the 1st interview, it has became a nightmare for me that i dare not to put high expectation on the interview result anymore.( The feeling of waiting call is so s*x) .Thus, for this round. I go intetview with a 'normal mood'.

Everymorning, i woke up at 6am and set off to company at 6:30.The journey from my home to my company took 1 hour.First 2 day was the orientation for new employee.There are 10- 20 people for this round orientation.So, get to know some new friends there where some of them has many years of experience in work.THey are so friendly and share their working experience with me.Frankly, the orientation has inspired me and so proud to be a part of them. The most inspired lesson is their value & mission - Everythings begin with ME.Besides, i noticed that most of the speaker are 10+ year employee in the company.It proved that the environment of the company shud be very good so that most of them 'stay' so long in for the company.

I felt so lucky to be part of my department member.My team has 2 guys and 10 gals, wahahaha... QA more suit for gal? I was assigned in C&R Team ( contamination & reliability) where my boss is a japanese guy.( Married ad ,haha) .I love the team because all of them are friendly and we get close to each other although just a few day. Some time , even laugh non-stop in the office ( As my boss said, someday will get complaint from other department , 'noisy'.) haha...My superior is a friendly,caring person although she is a demanding person.SOmetime, we got free breakfast from her ( mee hun la, cheese cake ) and many junk food and biscuit she bought for us in case we hungry in noon. Today, she bought vitagen for us ( let us refill energy for the 1 week suffer period~ i guess ) , felt so warm ~~

Here come to the annual dinner of my company.Was invited to attend company annual dinner where my first time to attend company annual dinner. The venue of the dinner is Sunway Carnival Conventional Centre, quite standard ball room inside.The theme for the annual dinner is Fashionable nite, so gonna catch up my self in fashion trend.It was a period din't ban leng leng liao .so,Went for saloon to have a hair wash and hair 'set', also went to han home for her professional make up.Thanks for han to be my stylist and i was satisfied with my overall look.will share in facebook when i get the picture ^^

Yeah, one more happy thing to share ! I got my first salary loo..Gonna explain to phrase' vomit vomit' which i posted in facebook.Vomit - spend a lot ( our language )Hehe..This is the first time i give my parents 'pocket money'?..hmm .. Dunno how to explain ..but i think u all get my point la..~~ Moreover, i need to pay my sister ,loan with her during UK.. wuwuwu... SO, overall i only left a little bit money . . Nevermind la, it is the time to 'contribute' and 'hui bao' to them , rite?

There is always UNKNOWN in life, no one can predict what will happen next moment. Let's appreciate what we have , the person around us !\

I gonna appreciate my 21st years old... It gonna turn to 22nd soon ! !! left one more week only .. ~~ ahahahaha~

Time to bed.. Good nite ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home