♥ Babe ع١٥٧ ♥

A little gal which hope every moment of life can be jotted down ...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Feeling

TOnight, i want to speak out... I want to share out my feeling..
Somethings that i kept in heart for so long...

This is the reason i like to blog..
Blog is the space that you can express out all your real thought, real feeling without any distriction/objection...So it is so called.. MY blog, MY space, MY story...

I admit i am a lucky and hapiness people that gain love from everyone..
I admit i can do anything to achieve what i want..
I admit i am aggresive sometime...
I admit i may neglect some of you however you all still in my heart.
I admit i always put aeroplane
I admit i am too talkative
I admit i like to think nonsense, too think much....
I admit I admit...

Anyhow, i was trying so hard to maintain/balance everything so that every part of my life is just going well ... But..i failed to do that...

i really wish to tell you ...

Stubborn will never bring hapiness/harmonic scene ...
Its been years...

Do you noticed?
Why no one like to sit down and talk to you?
Why no one like to tell their idea to you?
Why no one like to tell you the truth instead of give you many excuse?
Why no one like to share their feeling to you?
WHY? WHY?????
Have you ever think of it?

IT is just because of your stubborn, never want to accept people's idea, Your idea/suggestion/thought will always correct, the best....

Although people try to convince you , talk slowly and nicely to you.. but what in return is, still you will halt their action and come back to your way ...
Please.... Everyone have the right to choose their life, their way, their idea....
You are not the people who judge our future.. our way...

You may scold us/ correct us/ advice when we are going to wrong way.. not DIRECT and ORDER us ... we already an adult.. not a child anymore...

Things is getting worst with your manner...do you felt that?
WE try to speak to you , sit down and talk to you... but how? what is the return?

YOU are the Queen/KING.. no one can fight against you... no one dare to protest...

We are just so kind to let you have a easy life.. want you to enjoy life..
BUt... you like to make yourself no time rest, hectic life, working life bt not enjoy life... Earning will never enough... I know , you want to give us better life.. But, we already adult, time for us to show filial respect ....
Can you just give us the chance..?

I really want to tell you....

I am happy that i have you ... Never thought we can maintain so well for our relationship.. I am proud of our relationship! SOmetime i may neglect you but it doesn't mean you are not in my heart... I am just quiet aside for some moment.. I will try my best to make it and get myself involved for every function ~

I want to tell you...

I learned lot of things from you... no matter in physically or mentally... I love to listen to your story , experiece.... I hope the environment can be maintained well and getting better....

I want to tell you...

Sometime if we try to see/think from another angle/perspective,things will change... it will make your life easy too....
Sometime they doesn't means that, just their expression are not so good ....
WHy dont we try to stand at their position and think..?

I want to tell you...

They are no one hapiness than you in the world... you are not appreciating what you own...no one will understand your mind.. you temper is just like the thunderstorm... unpredicable time to time.. How long people can stand you..?


Yes, i am feeling better now...
* strictly no offence to anyone*

Hope everyone enjoy the life, do what you wish to do.. you will never know what will happen tomorrow...

Make your idea into Action, Do not worry what is the return, at lease we try ~
Nothing venture, Nothing gain....
When there is a will , there is a way...

Good Nite..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home