♥ Babe ع١٥٧ ♥

A little gal which hope every moment of life can be jotted down ...

Monday, March 15, 2010

Today woke up around 8am in the morning .. but snoozing 5 times den i only wake up..
its juz a nice sleeping day ~~ ( everyday is a nice sleeping day for me cause my bed is too comfortable !! ) well, took a bath then fetch ying ying n di di first den juz after that drove to sister home to pick up my sister n nephew ~~ wow ... whole day long busy with my niece n nephew ~~
Around 2 o'clock, i'm free ~~
facebook n checking mail...finally , i managed to clear all the friend request n other games request in facebook ~~ congratez to me !!
there are too much mail in my mail box....
2+++... wonder how long i need to use to clear all this mailll ~~ huhu ~~
In d evening time, dad bought 2kg ++ of fresh prawn from market, n mom ask me to take out all d 'shell' of d prawn... luckily, dad lend me a hand so we end up at 6pm.. If i do it alone, i think it takes longer time ~~ haha
Fetch my niece to tuition by bike and the weather is so so nice !! Thus, turned up my mind to go 'lak lak' with duan... but it's unfortunate i couldn't find her... bell the ring but no respond.. wuwu ~~ spoil d plan n go back home...
Received call from a old fren n he ask me out for dinner, due to nothing do at home, i accept his invitation .
In a sudden, my dear called me n told me that he reached pB le.. OMG,i was so dilly-daily at that moment... He reached n i got up to his car.... SMSing with dear in the car and i felt dear is very unhappy.... SO , i better tell him the truth n he sent me bac to dear's home... i was so shy and embarrassed ...
At night, they LAMI at my home and i won some money... haha.. they called it as 'PART TIME ' job in night..~~


I felt so sorry to him because he came from quite far place...
BUT i've to consider n care my dear feeling..
So i choose to b thick face n reject him...
I'm sorry ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home