♥ Babe ع١٥٧ ♥

A little gal which hope every moment of life can be jotted down ...

Sunday, March 21, 2010

A new Beginning , PERHAPS ~

At Last , Im 'willing'/ decided to work in shop for following days i stay here before go UK..
Being nagged by my mom after i back here...
She always ask me to work in shop to earn pocket money...
But i pretend DUNNO ... because i wish to complete my things first then only go for other things..
There are too much housework to be accomplish at home...
Neverendless stuff to be tidy up at home...
Don't ask me why, because there is no why...
The reason can be listed down as follow :
1. my dad is a good 'keeper' , when someone move house or move shop , then all their unwanted things will come to my home....Then my dad will pick and modify and reUSE..actually my dad is a very creative and masterful person.. I wonder there is nothing imposible for him.. he ever been a fisherman, builder.. variety job been employed by him as the ancient life is poor and he is the eldest son.
2. My sister's stuff.. Both of them is married and move out ard... Thus, many of their things are still here .. ( THeir Old memory ) hehe..
3. My Niece's umpteen toyssssssss ( make me crazy on it )
4. My little stuff ( clothes , books, doggie , accessory ......)

Wow, it took me around 2 weeks to 1 month to complete this MISSION 'possible' ..haha ~~

Change to other topic, let's recall what have i done in this week.
Went out with Boon n Keat keat on tuesday.. we went penang sing k , dinenr at northam restaurant and the last we went to thiam's grandpa funeral..

Heehee, played lami for continuos few night..
Yup... Went for movie on friday night.." Just another pandora box" .. fall sleep in the cinema..haaaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home